Do you ever wonder how your life is going to be in the next two weeks? Do you ever wonder why you never see through the real problem? The solution is always simple. Follow the rules. Find your perfect routine and try to stick to it. You will figure out what your next two weeks will look like once you bound yourself into following that routine. Be your own boss.
This article is about how to find time yourself after being outside home for 12 hours. Believe in yourself and you will find yourself living a good life filled with activities which will mean you will much energy left to go out on a date during the weekends or just write a blog (like I am right now).
- Waking up is the key: The first thing you have to do is to set an alarm so that you wake up exactly two hours before you leave the door for office. It does not seem so challenging when you think about it. However, if you think closely, 90% of the time you choose to wake up 30 to 45 minutes before leaving for office. What good does it do to you by sleeping that extra hour?
- Exercise for 30 minutes: I become extremely productive on the days I choose to go for a morning walk. The worst part is to leave the bed and get ready. To overcome that challenge, I always keep my clothes, sneakers, and headphones at a snug distance from my bed. After I walk out that door, I have already accomplished the day. I am no more an average working girl anymore.
- Nap in the office: Do you know a 5 min nap is equivalent to a 5 hour sleep? All you need is a shut eye and a quiet place. The best time to nap is after lunch. Duh. So make sure you have finished all your pending work before your superiors catch you napping in office.
- Music: I listen to music while commuting to office, so I have a lot of songs in my library which keeps me energetic while in motion. Those who do not have the option of listening to music while commuting can do so after reaching home. Find the genre that is best for you and give it a whirl.
- Read more: I have noticed that ever since the launching of Jio Network, people have been indulging themselves into more facebooking than doing anything useful. Do not be just a part of the crowd. Use the precious time for self improvement rather looking at other’s pictures and status updates.
- Clean up: Go junk free for the better. As long as the place you live in is clutter free, you will find your mind working faster. Do not pile that chair of used clothes which you will not touch for the next two weeks.
- Sleep early: After a hard day of work it is no surprise that you will fall asleep as soon as you hit the pillow. Do make sure you get at least 6 hours of sleep. The best time to doze off is 11 pm (my personal favourite).